This in depth article deals with the horrors that capitalism has inflicted on humanity. In the first part of this article we see the real face of the capitalist class, both its predatory nature on a global scale and its capacity for violent suppression of any mass popular revolt that challenges its right to rule. Some will say, yes but this was in the past; now the system has become more civilised and humane. Recent history shows that this is utterly false.
Historical materialism Spanish Revolution Fascism World War II Imperialism & War Spanish Revolution World War II Imperialism & War Fascism
- The crisis of reformism: class collaboration and compromise 17 Dec 2020
- Marxism on the march! 10 Apr 2020
- Them and us: rich vs. poor during the COVID-19 pandemic 29 Mar 2020
- Bill Landles: a working-class fighter for 75 years 29 Mar 2020
- Coronavirus and the shock doctrine: capitalism is the disaster 24 Mar 2020