Delivered on 18 December, 1917.
1. Intensified agitation against the annexationist policy of the Germans.
2. Allocation of additional funds for this agitation.
3. Transfer of peace negotiations to Stockholm.
4. Continuation of peace negotiations and resistance to their speed-up by the Germans.
5. Greater efforts to reorganise the army, reducing its strength and enhancing its defence potential.
6. Urgent measures for defence in the event of a breakthrough to Petrograd.
7. Propaganda and agitation on the necessity for a revolutionary war.
 Adopted by the Council of PeopleÕs Commissars on December 18 (31), 1917.
Source: Marxist Internet Archive.