This in depth article deals with the horrors that capitalism has inflicted on humanity. In the first part of this article we see the real face of the capitalist class, both its predatory nature on a global scale and its capacity for violent suppression of any mass popular revolt that challenges its right to rule. Some will say, yes but this was in the past; now the system has become more civilised and humane. Recent history shows that this is utterly false.
- Bob Lee: a tragic loss 23 Sep 2019
- A problem of prestige: the crisis within the Committee for a Workers’ International (CWI) 6 Aug 2019
- The lessons of Stonewall: 50 years on 28 Jun 2019
- 50 years after Stonewall: revive LGBTQ radicalism! 27 Jun 2019
- Should socialists be preparing for revolution? 27 May 2019