On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
Join the International Marxist Tendency and help build a revolutionary organisation to participate in the struggle for socialism worldwide!
In order to join fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 500 years after the fall of Mexico-Tenochtitlán: a Marxist perspective 11 Oct 2021
- Alan Woods on the deepest-ever crisis of world capitalism 1 Oct 2021
- Introduction to The History of Philosophy: A Marxist Perspective by Alan Woods 14 Sep 2021
- Keynes: capitalism's utopian and impotent oracle of doom 3 Sep 2021
- In Memory of Leon Trotsky 20 Aug 2021