On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- Poll Tax: “We Won't Pay” - How Thatcher was defeated 31 Mar 2021
- Germany 1921: The tragedy of the ‘March Action’ 30 Mar 2021
- Britain: strikers’ convictions overturned – 47 years too late! 25 Mar 2021
- The Paris Commune: triumph, tragedy and lessons for today 18 Mar 2021
- Vive la Commune! Marx's ‘The Civil War in France’ – pre-order now! 18 Mar 2021