On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
Join the International Marxist Tendency and help build a revolutionary organisation to participate in the struggle for socialism worldwide!
In order to join fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- World Perspectives 2021: a global epoch of revolution is being prepared 30 Jul 2021
- Britain: Marxism, the Labour Party and the witch-hunt 23 Jul 2021
- Hitler's war on the Soviet Union and how Stalin prepared the way for it 22 Jun 2021
- Britain: Labour members say – Starmer out! 11 Jun 2021
- The class, the party and the leadership: How to organize revolution 19 May 2021