On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- On Kautsky’s Foundations of Christianity – introduction to the new German edition 24 Dec 2020
- The crisis of reformism: class collaboration and compromise 17 Dec 2020
- Beethoven: man, composer and revolutionary 17 Dec 2020
- The rise of the Comintern and the role of Leon Trotsky 10 Dec 2020
- Is housework an “unpaid” job? False theoretical premise leads to reactionary position in practice 3 Dec 2020