On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- David Harvey against revolution: the bankruptcy of academic “Marxism” 25 Jun 2020
- Coronavirus crisis will undo 50 years of progress for women 19 Jun 2020
- The Merthyr Rising 1831: rage, rebellion and the red flag 2 Jun 2020
- Marxism, the State, and the Tributary Mode of Production 28 May 2020
- Marxism, Keynesianism, and the crisis of capitalism 12 May 2020