On the occasion of May Day we republish the following leaflet written by Lenin in 1904, when Russia was about to enter a period of revolutionary turmoil. In it, Lenin calls on the workers and peasants to unite, overthrow the blood-sucking aristocrats, bankers and landowners, and take full ownership of all that labour creates. The message still holds true today. Long live worker solidarity! Happy May Day!
- A problem of prestige: the crisis within the Committee for a Workers’ International (CWI) 6 Aug 2019
- The BBC slanders the English Revolution: a reply by Alan Woods – part two 24 Jul 2019
- The BBC slanders the English Revolution: a reply by Alan Woods 22 Jul 2019
- Marxists and the National Question 4 Jul 2019
- The lessons of Stonewall: 50 years on 28 Jun 2019