Today marks the anniversary of the defeat of the coup that attempted to remove President Hugo Chavez from power in 2002. Within 48 hours, reaction was defeated by a magnificent movemenet of the Venezuelan masses. Here we reproduce the analysis of those events written by Ted Grant and Alan Woods, originally published on 14 April 2002.
- A year after Guaidó: what's happening in Venezuela? 25 Feb 2020
- Down with Trump's Venezuela embargo: fight imperialist aggression by revolutionary means 9 Aug 2019
- Venezuela: one year after the peasants' march – the fight for the land continues 9 Aug 2019
- Venezuela: inflation slows down – but there's no cause to celebrate 15 Jul 2019
- Venezuela: privatisation is a betrayal 20 May 2019